[Haskell-cafe] haskell-ci problems

Simon Jakobi simon.jakobi at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:11:13 UTC 2021

Hi Sven,

the issue is in fact very simple. You have generated a config for
Travis CI, not one for GitHub Actions! This is indicated by the
command `haskell-ci travis` here:

https://github.com/haskell-opengl/StateVar/actions/runs/1456427818/workflow#L3

In order to generate a GHA config, you should use the command
`haskell-ci github`.

If you need any further help, I recommend that you use the haskell-ci
issue tracker: https://github.com/haskell-CI/haskell-ci/issues

Oleg and Ryan have so far been very responsive and helpful when I
needed assistance.

Happy CIing,
Simon