[Haskell-cafe] haskell-ci problems

Mikolaj Konarski mikolaj at well-typed.com
Sat Nov 13 12:27:08 UTC 2021

Hi Sven,

Not sure about this particular error, but haskell-ci does not yet seem
fully updated to the travis/GHA switch and Ubuntu repo/gchup switch.

In particular, there is no Ubuntu package for GHC 9.2.1 that you are
requesting and there may never be. I'd advise to use ghcup instead.
There are at least some examples about that in haskell-ci repo (IIRC,
at least the haskell-ci CI job itself), even if the script is not up
to the task. Contributions welcome.

Cheers,
Mikolaj