[Haskell-cafe] Wrapping external process communication in a nice API?

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Mon May 31 08:40:45 UTC 2021

LSP is not applicable. Please read about UCI,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Chess_Interface. I.e. change of
protocol is not possible.

If you want to draw an analogy, then Mario's chessIO package is the
editor here, and various chess engines are "plugins",
therefore I don't think that lsp package is much help as it implements
different role.

- Oleg