[Haskell-cafe] Wrapping external process communication in a nice API?

YueCompl compl.yue at icloud.com
Mon May 31 08:22:42 UTC 2021

I suggest https://github.com/haskell/lsp <https://github.com/haskell/lsp> should be considered the "most idiomatic" way to bridge Haskell domain code with external programs. It speaks JSON-RPC based LSP (https://microsoft.github.io/language-server-protocol <https://microsoft.github.io/language-server-protocol>) with VSCode and other IDEs.