[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] (Online) Utrecht Summer School on Advanced functional programming

Ernesto Rodriguez neto at netowork.me
Tue May 25 15:29:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that I studied my MsC. degree at Utrecht
University and Prof. Swiestra was my thesis supervisor. I cannot recommend
this summer school enough. Not only are Prof. Swiestra's accomplishments
extraordinary (you can look that up online) but he is also very gifted at
teaching. I took many courses with him and were both interesting and
entertaining. Prof. Swiestra is also very patient and dedicated and I am
sure he will put a lot of care making sure his students thoroughly
understand the topics and ensuring the summer school is well organized and
structured. All other professors I had in Utrecht were excellent at
teaching so I believe this is a great opportunity to "shift up gears" in
the wonderful Haskell language.

Best regards,

Ernesto Rodriguez

Ernesto Rodriguez