[Haskell-cafe] Package Takeover: `toml`

Imants Cekusins imantc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 19:55:08 UTC 2021

Well, a repo with history of the published code is often specified in the
.cabal file.

This allows for overview of changes between versions. Forks and PRs are
also convenient.

A few repo hosts also include issue tracker which can also be used to
communicate with authors / maintainers.

Clarity helps.