[Haskell-cafe] Package Takeover: `toml`

amindfv at mailbox.org amindfv at mailbox.org
Fri Mar 12 18:38:53 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 06:57:59PM +0200, Imants Cekusins wrote:

> Let's see how soon the next version is uploaded with maintainer and
> repo specified. A repo would be nice, wouldn't it?

Tbh this type of scrutiny is making me less likely to want to publish unfinished code because it would only open me up to criticism (this code doesn't have feature X, I don't think this code is being worked on fast enough, etc.). I've already said I'll give up the package name if there's a clear consensus from the larger community. A WIP repo might be nice for you but I'm not required to publish anything before I feel it's ready.

Tom