[Haskell-cafe] Some questions about Fudgets library

Antonio chikitosan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:56:56 UTC 2021

Hi Thomas,

Oh, I didn't see that candidate. It's nice to have Fudgets in Hackage eventually. I'll try to arrowize it, but it will take quite some time. I'll probably finish my bittorrent client first with Fudgets as it's now, in order to have a good grasp of it, and later I'll take a dive into X11 and Fudgets internals to try to modernize it.

Best regards,

Antonio