[Haskell-cafe] Project builds with stack, not with cabal. How to diagnose?

Han Joosten han.joosten.han at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:56:47 UTC 2021

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for this great help. I Have created an issue for my
project, so I can follow up on my findings and fix this. I have run both
ways to get dependency lists, and tbh I am pretty astonished by the amount
and sort of differences. More on this in mentioned issue:
https://github.com/AmpersandTarski/Ampersand/issues/1142

Again, Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Han