[Haskell-cafe] Take over maintainership binary search

石井大海 konn.jinro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:27:19 UTC 2021

Hi Jappie,

It is really sad, but I want to note that Muranushi-san, the original author of the package,
deceased several years ago [1]. I lament for his prominent talent.

I cannot see the procedure in the case maintainer is known to be deceased in Wiki page [2].
I think replacing *maintainer*  with *bereaved family of maintainer* makes sense, but I'm not sure.

With regards,

[1]: http://test.hakubi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/nl14/nl14_Memorial.pdf <http://test.hakubi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/nl14/nl14_Memorial.pdf>
[2]: http://wiki.haskell.org/Taking_over_a_package

-- Hiromi ISHII