[Haskell-cafe] Take over maintainership binary search

Jappie Klooster jappie at riskbook.com
Wed Jan 27 13:32:41 UTC 2021

Hi,

I wish to take over the maintainership of the binary search package.
The company I work for (riskbook) currently uses binary search.
However the current version doesn't build from hackage because ghc
changed how setting files are used, so I made a PR simply deleting
that: https://github.com/nushio3/binary-search/pull/3
That has been several months ago and now I'm running against the same issue.

There hasn't been a from the author (nushio3), and the email address
CC'ed in here are full according to gmail.

With regards,

Jappie Klooster
Riskbook | Software engineer
e jappie at riskbook.com
p +31644237437

Riskbook is a Limited Company (Company No. 10475714) registered at 1
Adamson Drive, Horsehay, Telford, TF4 3UJ, United Kingdom. All
contents of this email should be treated as private and confidential
unless otherwise stated.