[Haskell-cafe] Proposed "Restructuring" of State Monad page in Haskell Wikibooks

David James dj112358 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 29 15:03:01 UTC 2020

No problem! My original comment was meant to be somewhat tongue in cheek (as maybe was Branimir’s response?). My website (IMHO) is way beyond trivial, and was probably up and running after a mere 6 months! (I’d never built a website before, or used e.g. GitHub, Docker, Ubuntu, AWS, etc, so they were all a bit of a challenge too).

Anyway, enough of this. If anyone does have comments on the page, it would probably be best to add them on the discussion page alongside the article (now here<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:Davjam2:Example/StateMonad>).

Unless there are any strong objections, I’ll overwrite the main page with the reworked one in a week or so, and I’ll be doing some final reviewing and tweaking of the page in the meantime. (And thanks to Bryan and Hilco for their comments).

Thanks!
David.