[Haskell-cafe] Readable Haskell

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Sep 20 23:29:32 UTC 2020

Ignat Insarov <kindaro at gmail.com> writes:

> Command shell is a very old and peculiar human interface — if human at
> all. They had 80 character wide screens and visibly lagging connexion.
> We have retina screens, GPU accelerated rendering and magical
> auto-completion.

You might have that.  I, as a blind braille display user,
have one line of at most 80 characters. When I am traveling, I
typically only have 40 characters.  Given these constraints, I still
consider a command line interface superior to any sort of buttonized
nonesense.  But thats just me, apparently.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕