[Haskell-cafe] xmonad: eyes based navigation between monitors.

Tikhon Jelvis tikhon at jelv.is
Fri Nov 20 20:40:51 UTC 2020

I've thought about this myself, although not seriously. At one point, I
even considered buying a monitor with eye-tracking built in :).

There's a commercial eye-tracking product from Tobii aimed at gamers, and
my instinct is that starting from a purpose-built eye-tracker would work
much better than using a webcam or Kinect. However, it seems the Tobii
product is fundamentally limited to one monitor at a time and only has
unofficial Linux support.

If you do make something work, I'd love to hear about it.