[Haskell-cafe] lib for drawing with mouse

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Tue Mar 3 12:26:21 UTC 2020

Thanks to people for help.

So far I have an impression that this one is close to what it is needed:

   a Gtk2Hs library for GUI (graphical user interface),

https://archives.haskell.org/code.haskell.org/gtk2hs/docs/tutorial/Tutorial_Port/

It has
    Appendix.  Drawing with Cairo: Getting Started

It reads the mouse movements converting it into a drawing, with saving a
picture in
the formats of  pdf, png, svg, ...

But I do not find there the possibility to save this drawing as a
sequence of the
coordinate pairs, pairs of numbers in a .txt file.
It is evident that such a possibility can easily be provided.

I look at its homepage  http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs/

and wonder: where is any email address to ask this question about
obtaining the
coordinates.
(?)

Thanks,