[Haskell-cafe] Generating PDF from HTML with Pandoc

Conrad Cunningham hcc.olemiss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:22:38 UTC 2020

With Pandoc, you might try using the Context engine to generate the PDF
instead of the default pdflatex.

I have no idea about Cyrillic characters or processing HTML directly, but
the Context engine seemed to work better when I wanted to process Markdown
and generate tagged PDFs for accessibility.

Conrad

H. Conrad Cunningham, D.Sc.
Professor Emeritus
Computer & Information Science