[Haskell-cafe] Looking for a paper [Dijkstra-Dot]

amindfv at gmail.com amindfv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:07:18 UTC 2020

Haskell's reputation as a welcoming community is on shakier ground than it was a few years ago, and phrases like "despite your endless ranting" work against the collegial atmosphere we're proud of.

No need to be faux polite, but when people (wrongly, in my opinion) describe us as an unwelcoming community, this is the type of convo I imagine them having come across and been scared off by.

Tom