[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.8.4 is now available

Alexander Ben Nasrallah me at abn.sh
Fri Jul 17 14:49:23 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 07:38:31PM -0400, Ben Gamari wrote:
> The GHC team is proud to announce the release of GHC 8.8.4. The source
> distribution, binary distributions, and documentation are available at
>
>     https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/8.8.4

Thanks to the GHC team for your great work.

I added a Docker image neosimsim/ghc:8.8.4 to my Docker hub with GHC
8.8.4 installed build with musl and integer-simple to support static
linking. The Docker image can be used in build pipelines, e.g. with
GitLab.

https://hub.docker.com/r/neosimsim/ghc

I hope it comes in handy.

Cheers,