[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.8.4 is now available
ben at well-typed.com
Wed Jul 15 23:38:31 UTC 2020
The GHC team is proud to announce the release of GHC 8.8.4. The source
distribution, binary distributions, and documentation are available at
Release notes are also available .
This release fixes a handful of issues affecting 8.8.3:
- Fixes a bug in process creation on Windows (#17926). Due to this fix
we strongly encourage all Windows users to upgrade immediately.
- Works around a Linux kernel bug in the implementation of timerfd
- Fixes a few linking issues affecting ARM
- Fixes "missing interface file" error triggered by some uses of
- Fixes an integer overflow in the compact-normal-form import
- `configure` now accepts a `--enable-numa` flag to enable/disable
`numactl` support on Linux.
- Fixes potentially lost sharing due to the desugaring of left operator
- Fixes a build-system bug resulting in potential miscompilation by
unregisteised compilers (#18024)
As always, if anything looks amiss do let us know.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 487 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Haskell-Cafe