[Haskell-cafe] Error trying to build haskell-dbus on FreeBSD

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 05:19:48 UTC 2020

Comingling of c and Haskell code of incompatible licenses is way harder to
do by accident than Haskell and Haskell.

Every arms length subsystem volunteers have to maintain is more complexity
to juggle.

Solution : let someone get angry enough that they volunteer to fix it and
encourage them.

If it’s frustrating, help fix it.