[Haskell-cafe] Ann: vector 0.12.1.1 release!

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 04:53:18 UTC 2020

it was a few great contributors in the mix

i put an unbuildable constraint on 0.12.1.0 after i realized that the deps
spec for the test suite was incorrect for older ghc versions,

if the doc builder doesn't fire up in the next few hours i'll do my own
upload of the docs, but the doc builder should be fine :)