[Haskell-cafe] Teaching High-School one-semester FP (using Haskell)

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Fri Dec 11 00:47:03 UTC 2020

On 2020-12-10 6:58 p.m., Albert Y. C. Lai wrote:
> In fact, even worse when the language is Haskell instead of SML and
> OCaml, because of "how do I print debugging output?"

Speaking of which, this is my debugging output tutorial:

http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/tracing.html

Students seeing that early won't have to go through the rabbit hole of
Googling for "how to print in haskell" (beginners can't know upfront
that the correct Googling is "how to debug print in haskell") and
getting very distracted.