[Haskell-cafe] What features should an (fictitious) IDE for Haskell have?

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Tue Dec 1 08:44:58 UTC 2020

I'm surprised nobody is looking at what's already there.

Haskell does have langserver support, which means it's easy to have a
plugin in any modern IDE that does code completion, cross-referencing,
on-the-fly diagnostics and such.

The more interesting question is: What's missing in the plugins for the
popular IDEs?