[Haskell-cafe] augmenting GHC package database

Sylvester Hazel sylvester.hazel at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:06:06 UTC 2020

 The command 'stack ghci' configured older GHCi version 8.6.3 with all the
needed packages.
It is possible to reason about this library now.
However, how to extend/modify this library and incorporate in my target
(non-trivial) project is still beyond me.
There must be some way of reverse engineering this binary library to .hs
scripts, so I could add this modified to my project?