[Haskell-cafe] When did it become so hard to install Haskell on Windows?

Irfon-Kim Ahmad irfon at ambienautica.com
Sat Apr 25 05:19:30 UTC 2020

This must be a recent development, because I installed Haskell using the
"self-contained, all-in-one installer" only a month or two ago. The page
on haskell.org still talks about this: "The Haskell Platform is a
self-contained, all-in-one installer. After download, you will have
everything necessary to build Haskell programs against a core set of
useful libraries." (That really should be edited to reflect the current
state of affairs.)