[Haskell-cafe] GHC Dockerimage

Alexander Ben Nasrallah me at abn.sh
Sat Apr 18 09:55:12 UTC 2020

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 07:36:56PM +1200, Utku Demir wrote:
> Indeed. I just added it to utdemir/ghc-musl's README.
>
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2020, at 4:10 AM, Georgi Lyubenov wrote:
> > Hey!
> >
> > Thanks! I think this may also be relevant to you - https://github.com/utdemir/ghc-musl

Thanks for the feedback and the link. It is very much appreciated.

> If your project survives and keeps working reliably (it's a hard job
> maintaining different GHC versions), I will consider deprecating
> utdemir/ghc-musl :).

I'll do my very best. And yes, It was harder that I thought in the
beginning. That's why I replaced the parameterized Dockerfile with a
Dockerfile for each GHC version.
Also I haven't got GHC 8.2.2 and GHC 8.4.2 working because of some
issues with Cabal 2.0.*. Maybe I'll pack them with Cabal 2.4.

Thanks and cheers,
Alex