[Haskell-cafe] [Job] Muse Dev, a Galois spin-out, is hiring

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:29:04 UTC 2019

Muse Dev is a Galois spin-out working to put the rest of Galois out of
business by automating their jobs away [1].  By discovering "the right
issues at the right time" and presenting to the developer, Muse seeks to
bring static code analysis to the world as early in the development cycle
as possible.  We're currently working with early adopters to flesh-out the
interface and add final must-haves.

Oh, and we are hiring.  If you like all-Haskell backends, have SaaS-related
experience, and love build systems then please apply.   We're interested in
people with experience and enthusiasm in some of:

* Haskell development
* Static analysis
* Build system interpretation
* Kubernetes cluster deployment
* AWS such as EC2, IAM, EKS
* REST APIs
* Enterprise system deployment, packaging, and support

Location: Galois offices in Portland, Oregon or Arlington, Virginia.
Resumes can be sent to careers at muse.dev

See Also
https://muse.dev <https://muse.dev/careers>
https://lifeatgalois.com - We have inherited some culture from Galois but
are a separate company.

[1] Well, anything that can be automated about program analysis.  Don't
tell Galois. They'll kick us out of this nice, comfy, office.