[Haskell-cafe] Feedback First Application

Casper Thule Hansen c.thulehansen at live.com
Mon Oct 14 11:23:35 UTC 2019

Hi.

I have created my first application that I expect will go live within the next couple of months and I would like to have some feedback.

The application is here: https://github.com/into-cps-association/utilities_backend
and will be a project that I keep updating as I learn new stuff.

I consider myself somewhat a haskell beginner, and my goal is to learn more about Haskell's features, packages and similar.
So I hope that someone can point me to some places in my code that can be written in a better fashion, concepts that can be applied or similar. Of course - please try to keep it within my reach 🙂

The application is not critical in any fashion. It is not necessary with optimal performance, extensive testing and similar. Currently, I am not particularly interested in testing, I will save that for later.

I hope someone can give me a few pointers!

Cheers,
Casper Thule