[Haskell-cafe] Summer internship with a Haskell-related project (DAAD Rise Germany)

Niels Bunkenburg nbu at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Nov 19 16:43:45 UTC 2019

My department (PL and compiler construction) at the University of Kiel,
Germany, offers a summer internship in 2020 sponsored by DAAD Rise
Germany [1]. The topic of the project is verification of effectful
Haskell programs in Coq. For a brief overview of the internship and the
topic, please have a look at the project page [2].

We'd be very happy to host a motivated student who likes working with
our haskell-to-coq compiler. Depending on personal interests, the focus
of the internship can be the compiler itself or its output and the Coq
framework for reasoning about the generated code. Previous knowledge of
Coq is not required!

If you have any questions beforehand, feel free to reply directly or
email us at the addresses listed on the project page. The program
funding is based on the number of applications, so please spread the
news to your colleagues, students or classmates!

Best regards,

Niels

[1] https://www.daad.de/rise/en/rise-germany/find-an-internship/
[2] https://bunkenburg.net/projects/2019-11-01-daad-rise.html