[Haskell-cafe] Call for maintainer: formatting package

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 12:01:10 UTC 2019

Hi all,

The formatting package needs a maintainer. I made this package 6 years ago
based on the HoleyMonoid package's idea. I thought it would become a staple
package for me.

Since then, I have basically never actually used it in a project. It turns
out, I don't like the printf-style of doing printing at all, and prefer to
just manually append things. As such, it doesn't make sense for me to
maintain this package.

Feel free to comment here or on the GitHub issue if you are interested:
https://github.com/chrisdone/formatting/issues/58

Cheers,

Chris