[Haskell-cafe] sublime-haskell and hsdev

Scott Michel scooter.phd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:21:11 UTC 2019

Dennis:

I would suggest installing LSP and haskell-ide-engine. It works very reliably under Unix and MacOS.

I’m personally having some issues with it under Windows 10 Home Edition. ‘stack’, in particular, will bail out because it tries to recursively delete a directory, but the directory does not appear to be empty. But, if you restart the build process again, it will succeed. I’m just not sure why I don’t get much feedback from hie-8.6.4, even though it’s running…

‘hsdev’ was good until the developer went off and bumped the major version number without a lot of notice. ‘hsdev-3’ had a few build issues as well, IIRC.

V/R
-scooter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10