[Haskell-cafe] sublime-haskell and hsdev

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 01:58:46 UTC 2019

I'm just now learning Sublime Text 3 and trying to install sublime-haskell.
It requires me to build hsdev, which I did with "cabal install hsdev".
However the latter operation installs version > 3 of hsdev, while
sublime-haskell requires < 3.

So first question, how do I build and install an earlier version of hsdev?

Also, I'm not clear if sublime-haskell is integrated with stack. I use
stack for everything and I've been using Intero up til now in Emacs. The
docs mention stack but seem to be clearer about cabal.