[Haskell-cafe] Haskell wiki account request response time

Howard B. Golden howard.b.golden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:11:38 UTC 2019

Hi Michal,

You requested a Haskell wiki account at Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:08:10 +0100

> Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:08:10 +0100
> From: Miguel <m.i at gmx.at>
> To: wiki-account-request at haskell.org
> Subject: wiki-account-request

> oo_miguel
Then, 8 minutes, 25 seconds later, you sent this message to Haskell-Cafe:

> From: m.i at gmx.at (Miguel)
> Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:16:35 +0100
> Subject: [Haskell-cafe] wiki-account-request

> Hi,
> Not receiving any response from the other channel I hereby request a
> wiki.haskell.org account with the preferred username: "oo_miguel"

> Thanks in Advance,
> Michal Idziorek

> Ref:
> https://wiki.haskell.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin
> "If you would like an account please email 'wiki-account-request'
> (at the domain haskell dot org) or, if you find that unresponsive,
> on the haskell-cafe mailing list."

At Fri, 1 Mar 2019 18:36:00 +0100, Henk-Jan_van_Tuyl created your account.
This was 2 hours and 28 minutes after your initial request. Generally,
we create accounts within 24 hours of their request, often much sooner. All
of us who create accounts are volunteers. We create accounts manually to
prevent spam.

Regards,

Howard