[Haskell-cafe] Is there any place with nightly/master builds of GHC?

Aycan iRiCAN iricanaycan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 04:20:54 UTC 2019

You may want to take a look at Nix package manager's CI server:

  https://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixos/staging/nixpkgs.haskell.compiler.ghcHEAD.x86_64-linux/all <https://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixos/staging/nixpkgs.haskell.compiler.ghcHEAD.x86_64-linux/all>

Yoiu can easily install any ghcHead package from this binary archive, choose a successful build, and then you can press Help button under actions, you'll get a oneliner like this:

  nix-env -i /nix/store/kphss7kzd8lbqdxm7pnghcvk2wmzc6b3-ghc-8.5.20180118 --option binary-caches https://cache.nixos.org <https://cache.nixos.org/>

It's not a very granular archive but can be useful.