[Haskell-cafe] Library for common AST transformations based on haskell-src-exts

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:44:05 UTC 2019

I think the haskell-tools[1] project may have something in it that can help.

It also provides various utility libraries [2],[3].

Alan

[1] https://github.com/haskell-tools/haskell-tools
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-tools-ast
[3] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-tools-ast-trf