[Haskell-cafe] Amazonka: is it possible to work around deserialisation bug?

Jack Henahan jhenahan at me.com
Mon Feb 18 21:23:35 UTC 2019

Newtype would be my plan, too.

Also really glad to see this thread, because I’m *also* trying to migrate away from “stringing CLI calls together with bash” to a sensible programming model, and this is great to be aware of before I get too into it.

Thanks for reporting it upstream (both to the library and to Amazon)!

---
ProofTechnique