[Haskell-cafe] Amazonka: is it possible to work around deserialisation bug?
magnus at therning.org
Mon Feb 18 20:58:23 UTC 2019
Utku Demir <lists at utdemir.com> writes:
> I had a similar problem before, my workaround was creating a
> wrapper around the original request and implementing
> instance by hand. That let me override the way response is
> I dug up the code, the override is here:
> And here is how I sent the request:
That's an arguably nicer way than how I solved it; I just removed
bits causing the error since I didn't need them anyway:
Then I used `stack` to point to my modified version. I wouldn't be
surprised if people on the list already know how, but just in case
throw in a link to my description of it:
Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org
twitter: magthe http://magnus.therning.org/
If you can tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
— Mark Twain
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 832 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Haskell-Cafe