[Haskell-cafe] Open Position: Lecturer in Cybersecurity - University of Exeter

Achim D. Brucker brucker at spamfence.net
Tue Dec 3 13:54:14 UTC 2019

Dear all,

As part of the expansion of the Department of Computer Science [1] at
the University of Exeter, we are recruiting for a Lecturer in
Cybersecurity. The lecturer will be part of the newly formed Security
and Trust of Advanced Systems Group [2].  This is a *unique*
opportunity to join a new group and to influence its future research
and teaching.

We are  looking for a candidate with an outstanding research record
in any area of cybersecurity such as (but not limited to):
language-based security, access control, usable security, software security,
formal methods for security, security analytics, security protocols,
human aspects of security, security economics, security by design,
applied cryptography, security testing.

We are particularly keen on research areas that either extend the current
strength in software security and formal methods in security or that
complement these existing focus area.

Please apply by 12th of December 2019! See the full announcement and
application details at

https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=566815Qrwu&WVID=3817591jNg

Feel free to contact me for informal inquires about the post.

Best,
        Achim

[1] https://www.exeter.ac.uk/computer-science/
[2] https://emps.exeter.ac.uk/computer-science/research/cyber-security/

--
Prof. Achim Brucker | Chair in Cybersecurity & Head of Group | University of Exeter
           https://www.brucker.ch | https://logicalhacking.com/blog