[Haskell-cafe] Book reviewers wanted

John Whitington john at coherentgraphics.co.uk
Sat Aug 31 16:13:54 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've prepared a book "Haskell from the Very Beginning" in the same manner as my earlier "OCaml from the Very Beginning".

It would be useful to find some people to look it over before release. I did this with the OCaml book, and it improved it markedly. I'm particularly looking for people who have taught or learned Haskell as a first programming language (either in an academic setting or not).

I should point out that the book has already benefited from a full, paid, technical review, so you would not be being used as a substitute for that.

Do drop me an email if you're interested. There would be, of course, no obligation.

Thanks,

John

--
John Whitington