[Haskell-cafe] [CFP] Final Day for submissions to Functional Conf 2019 in Bengaluru!

John Sinclair john at yourdigitalvoice.net
Sat Aug 31 09:03:30 UTC 2019

Are you using Haskell in innovative ways? Do you have expertise the
community would benefit from? Functional Conf 2019 is India's premier
Functional programming conference, and we would love to hear from you!
Submit your session proposal here: https://confng.in/zmRYXh7N
<https://llink.to/?u=https:%2F%2Fconfng.in%2FzmRYXh7N&e=b3dafcbd9791228f91b88b4ec52b6586>

Hurry! Submissions close today (Aug 31)!

Functional Conf is the premiere event for Functional programmers in India.
Our goal is to support the community with access to high quality speakers,
who are innovating in this field.

https://twitter.com/FnConf
<https://llink.to/?u=https:%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FFnConf&e=df52b49527f43fa29bdadf43d2835992>

https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/functional-conf