[Haskell-cafe] Generating tagfiles for Vim

Nathan Merkley nathanmerkley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 18:19:47 UTC 2019

Benjamin,
Thanks for that, that should come in very handy

Vanessa,
While I haven't tried it, you should be able to replace fast-tags with any
tool of your choice, as the script is just running a sequence of shell
commands. The one caveat is that the script I sent generates tags on a
per-file basis, so if generating them from the repl doesn't merge the tags
file, you will have to change it to instead generate tags for the entire
project directory

Nathan Merkley