[Haskell-cafe] hiring PureScript coder

Alfred Matthews asm13243546 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:08:36 UTC 2018

I don't see any reason not to use PureScript, if you don't simply want to
do architecture in JavaScript, in a functional style.

Underscore, for JavaScript, is minimal and lightweight and you don't have
to rely on compilers that remain experimental. It's experimental enough,
writing JavaScript. But, you can leverage PureScript's Haskell-like-to
JavaScript compilation workflow, much as one might for ClojureScript, and
then, remaining in the Haskell ecosystem under Haskell-style BSD rather
than BDFL community licensing, proceed to develop your own IP such that you
can write maintainable JavaScript or Haskell code, with Purescript.

Just my 2c

Al