[Haskell-cafe] Problem with submitting papers for haskell 2018

Nicolas Wu nicolas.wu at bristol.ac.uk
Mon May 14 13:58:05 UTC 2018

Hello Winter,

Thanks for getting in touch, I’m glad to hear that you’re preparing a submission to the Haskell Symposium this year.

You haven’t missed any deadlines: we’re still reviewing the early track papers and so EasyChair is closed for regular submissions until notifications for those papers are released. This will happen on 18 May 2018.

Best wishes,

Nick

Dr Nicolas Wu
Department of Computer Science