[Haskell-cafe] Problem with submitting papers for haskell 2018

winter drkoster at qq.com
Mon May 14 09:14:58 UTC 2018

Dear all,

    Currently i and my friends @sighingnow are writing a paper on our
new I/O manager based on libuv. We planed to submit it to Haskell 2018,
and according to the official site's info, the deadline should be next
month: https://icfp18.sigplan.org/track/haskellsymp-2018-papers

But here is my problem, i registered an account on easychair as Haskell
2019 required and logged in, but when i click the submit link, a page
with following info are provided:

 > Paper submission for Haskell 2018 is closed.,,You seem to have no
previous roles at Haskell 2018, so > you cannot enter its pages. If you
have questions about the conference, please contact Haskell 2018 > chairs.

What does this mean? Did i miss the submission window? Or do i have to
do some extra preparations? Please help!

Cheers~

Winter