[Haskell-cafe] vim syntax file

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:41:57 UTC 2018

Hi Marcin,

In my understanding, person other than the maintainer can also send patches.
In the `Contributing to Vim` [1], it is mandatory only to contact the
maintainer.

I think the following procedure is appropriate:

  1. Share the contents of the patch (file or URL) to haskell-cafe ML
(maintainer).
  2. Wait for several days (a week?)
  3. It is considered good if there is no objection (no reaction).
  4. Send pull-request to vim project on github.
        (Also add URL of cafe mail to PR)

[1]:
https://github.com/vim/vim/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#syntax-indent-and-other-runtime-files

Regards,