[Haskell-cafe] Who can send a patche to vim project?

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi cafe,

I share the results of the patch for numeric literal extensions to vim
porject.

This patch has been released in v.8.0.1402 [1][2][3].
Since v.8.0.1402, you can use syntax highlighting for `BinaryLiterals`,
`HexFloatLiterals` and `NumericUnderscores`.

To the person who sends the next patch.
The patch submit procedure of `haskell.vim` is as follows:
  1. Share the contents of the patch to haskell-cafe ML (maintainer).
  2. Send pull-request to vim project on github.

P.S.
This syntax highlight on Atom, VScode and Vim are already ready.
Linghist (which is used from github) will apply it at new year release.
Pygments (which is used from trac, readthedocs, pandoc, ...) is pending
review.

[1]: https://github.com/vim/vim/releases/tag/v8.0.1402
[2]:
https://github.com/vim/vim/commit/f0b03c4e98f8a7184d8b4a5d702cbcd602426923#diff-6f4249d02b81f2e8cbd2b0927aad21ce