[Haskell-cafe] Syntax highlight for numeric literals

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 14:01:03 UTC 2018

Hi iustin,

Thank you for reply.

> I'm surprised that Emacs/haskell-mode is the only case where the 'exact'
version cannot be implemented. Do you know/can you explain why?

It's simple.
`font-lock` was a bit difficult for me :)

Haskell-mode highlights strings (e.g. constructor, type, ...) other than
numeric literals.
(Numeric literals are not highlighted.)

In order to correct the highlights of numeric literals,
it seems necessary to accurately define highlights other than numeric
literals.

Regards,
Takenobu