[Haskell-cafe] web framework

Matt parsonsmatt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 03:00:34 UTC 2018

If you know Haskell, then the remaining bits of PureScript will not take
very long. It's like moving from C++ to Java, or Ruby to Python. Most of
your experience carries over, and you can learn the differences as they
arise. You can likely be productive in PureScript tomorrow.

There's a lot of discussion on PureScript development on the FPChat slack,
invite link here: https://fpchat-invite.herokuapp.com/

In my experience, PureScript has been much nicer to work with than GHCJS or
Elm. PureScript's editor tooling is absolutely fantastic, and the language
has "fixed" a number of warts in Haskell. The record system and interop
with JavaScript are wonderful, as well.

Matt Parsons