[Haskell-cafe] [JOBS] Formal methods positions at Intel

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:19:30 UTC 2018

We have two open positions in formal methods/verification at our team at
Intel:

http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1504155/Sr.-Formal-Verification-Engineer/

While the work centers around formal-verification of Intel's microprocessor
offerings, people with background in functional programming and generally
interested in correctness proofs of both software and hardware would be
well suited. SAT/SMT solving, BDDs, Model-checking are most commonly
occurring terms you hear on a daily basis.

Feel free to contact me in private for questions, or send me your CV.

Cheers,

-Levent.