[Haskell-cafe] Upload new version of indexed-extras or let me take over

Reiner Pope reiner.pope at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:49:47 UTC 2018

(haskell-cafe to bcc)

Hi Yuji, thanks for the ping and sorry for the delay.

Alexis (cc'd) took over ownership of indexed and indexed-extras at the
beginning of this year, but apparently her permissions to upload packages
to Hackage got reset by a Hackage reset. I've now fixed that, so she can
reupload now (she was generally much more prompt than me).

I'll upload a new version tonight.

Not required, but if you like I'm also happy to add you on the GitHub
project and the Hackage packages if you'd like to give me your details.

Reiner